Stylish blogger Award ~ 7 Things About Me

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thank you Chaunalee for awarding me the Stylish blogger Award!! Here are the 7 random things about me, it was pretty hard to think of 7! As you will probably see I did not tag any ones blog, I could not think anyone I know who had not already been awarded it! :)

1. I love kite flying!

2. I love to arrange bouquets! And not long ago I even make a VERY tiny bouquet in my tiny vase that is only about 2 and a half inches tall!

3. I think dog agility looks like a lot of fun! I might try to teach one or both my dogs how to do it!

4. I really love bonsai trees!

5. I love Humming birds! I have been putting out a feeder every summer for them! And I think a few days ago we seen the first Humming birds of the year!

6. I really enjoy cutting peoples hair! I think it is a lot of fun!

7. My favorite cake is probably Cheesecake!

3 comments :

  1. Reading that you like to cut hair... we shoudl set up a shop!! You cut hair and I do nails! That would be fun!! :D

    I loved reading your 7 random thigs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why my comments didnt come through before. :(

    I didnt relize you liked to cute hair!! We should open a shop... you cut hair and I'll do nails!! That would be fun!! :) My mom, sisters and I have talked about doing that as a family business. It would be great if you could join us! :) We're just talkin, but it WOULD be fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that does sound really fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete