Knitwit Mittens Workshop/Class Review!!

Monday, December 5, 2011


I really love how Kathy does her workshops/classes!! They come in emails so you can get around to doing them when you have time!! The workshop I took was for learning how to knit a pair of lovely mittens!! [And kids size and mini mittens too!!]

When the workshop started she even sent a list of info about yarns made of different kinds of fiber and how well they work, and what kind would be great for making the mittens!! And there was wonderful, up close photos to go along with the step by step instructions!! And as a beginner at knitting I really appreciated how well the photos were done!! Although I suggest you do have a little knitting experience or get a learn to knit book/DVD.

And if you crochet instead of knitting there was even a crochet mitten workshop at the same time as the knitted workshop, were you could take either one or both!! I just took the knitted mitten workshop, and it was great!!

Although I was disappointed the kids size mittens and the mini mittens did not have step by step photos with the patterns. Although if there had been step by step photos for them I guess they might have looked a lot like the photos for the adult mittens anyway, so it is not really a big deal. I highly recommend Kathy's kitting workshops!! And she was very helpful with any questions I had!! And near the end of the workshop one of the emails was even about how they should be washed and dried etc!!

And she has had not only knitting but lots of different kinds of workshops!! From dyeing fleeces, roving, and yarn to autumn crafting, Angora rabbit breeding and kindling, and more!! If you are interested in Kathy's workshops and/or would like to receive her free monthly email newsletter you can email Kathy for more info at hmffarm@fidnet.com
Thank you Kathy for letting me do a review on the knitwit mittens workshop!! I really enjoyed it!!


I received this workshop/class in exchange for reviewing it, the opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment