The Destiny of a Few By Sarah Holman

Sunday, January 22, 2012


I really enjoyed Sarah's first book in the set, "The Destiny of One", and now she has book number 2 out! And it sounds great! Here is a interview I did with Sarah Holman...


How long have you been writing?

I have been writing books since I was eleven. My first book Shieham was a book set in the middle ages. I finished it when I was 14 and by then, I knew I was meant to write. I haven't stopped writing, which means I have been writing books for 10 years. That is a nice round number, isn't it?

How long did it take you to write "The Destiny of a Few"?

 It took me about a year and a half to write the first draft. It sat on my computer for a while while I wrote first draft of the third and final book in the Destiny Trilogy, and while I edited the first book. Last year I finally returned to the neglected pages and prepared it for publication.

Who is your favorite character in your book "The Destiny of a Few"?
Maria Morris, my main character. She and I have a lot in common. God has used Maria to teach me a lot of lessons. Her journey to find and fulfill her destiny, mirrored my own journey in many ways. I dread the day when I write the final "The End" and say good-bye to Maria because she is like a dear friend.

What is your favorite kind of books to read?
I like all my books to be Christian, and I love biographies, historical fiction, and most any adventure book. I like tones of action with romance in moderation.

Thanks for doing a interview Sarah!
And here is some info about her book "The Destiny of a Few"!

On her quest to find the crown prince, Maria Morris faces an abundance of obstacles. Now a marked Christian, it will be difficult and dangerous for her to travel. The USF follows her every move. (as the vibrating chip in her arm irritatingly reminds her.) Yet knowing all of this, Maria puts her trust in God and, with the help of a few new friends, refuses to give up her mission. She must find the crown prince. The Destiny Of A Few depends on it.

If you are interested in getting her book click here!

1 comment :