Fiber Fun Month ~ Fiber Review of Black Diamond Carbonized Bamboo

Saturday, December 28, 2013


I had seen someone online selling Black Diamond Carbonized Bamboo and I though it would be a great fiber to check out for the review! So I asked her for one of her free samples she gives out. 

It arrived pretty quickly and it was packaged very nicely even though it was just a sample. I have never tried spinning bamboo and I was very excited to get a sample of the Black Diamond Carbonized Bamboo! I had been told it had a very long staple and was a little easier than silk to spin.

 And I must say when I got it, it was a amazing fiber! I can not believe it comes from bamboo! It was very soft, and when I gently rub it between my fingers it reminds me of the feeling of rubbing cornstarch between my fingers. And the color is a lovely dark gray/black.

Plus I love how Black Diamond Carbonized Bamboo possesses anti-odor properties and is resistant to ultra violet rays! And since it is suppose to adjusts well to both humidity and dryness it can work great for so many areas.
If you are interested in Black Diamond Carbonized Bamboo you can click here to see the wonderful place I received mine from. 
Thank you for joining us for the Fiber Fun Month and I hope you all had a good time!


No comments :

Post a Comment