Tip Of The Day ~ Books For A Great Price

Tuesday, December 24, 2013



If you love reading then like me you probably love finding books at a good price. I love shopping at http://www.christianbook.com/ because I can get wonderful books at good prices, even brand new books that are just coming out are still sold for less then the retail price!
But even at good prices a lot of  books can still add up. So if you are looking for a even better deal you may want to check out a Library book sale if you find one going on near you.
They do not always only have "old books". You may also find books that came out not long ago and for a amazing price. Recently I got "The Guardian, Home to Hickory Hollow Series #3" at a Library book sale for only 50 cents! It came out this year and normally retails for about $15! I have been really enjoying the books in this series, so I was really happy to have found it for such a good deal!

No comments :

Post a Comment