Available Bunnies and Young Adult

Friday, July 17, 2015

 
 
 
 I have 4 beautiful bunnies available right now. There are 2 males and 2 females, and they are all purebred French Angoras and come with long pedigrees. They have been handled a lot and are great bunnies. If you would like to see more pictures just email me and let me know. The bunny in the picture above is one of the available females.
They are available right now for only $55 since I am needing to clear up some space.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also have one young adult female rabbit available. She is a purebred French Angora and comes with a long pedigree. She is about one year old and is ready for breeding. I wanted to keep her for myself, but she is related to my main breeding male. So I have decided to let her go to a good home where she can have beautiful bunnies. Her name is Eyelashes and she is a beautiful Chestnut Agouti color. I would like to see her go to her new home before I change my mind and keep her myself. So if she is sold soon I can let her go for only $75 with pedigree. If you would like to see a picture of her just let me know and I can take one and email it to you.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment