Kindle Review

Friday, September 4, 2015

 
With so many eBooks out there now days I really needed a way to read them. So I finally decided to get a Kindle, and I am so glad I did! I got the basic Kindle so I would not have to deal with any background light. Making it just like reading a paperback book. And I love the fact that there is no LCD screen that I have to stare at just to read. That was one of the reasons reading on my laptop never worked out very well.
 
  And the Kindle also works wonderfully for people who have a hard time reading, especially since you are able to change the letter size to what works best for you. Plus as far as ease of use goes I really like the Kindle. Even through it is the basic model it has a lot of great features, and it includes a users guide already on it. And talk about saving bookshelf space! I already have so many eBooks on mine that I have no idea where I would have kept them if they had been paperbacks. I love the basic Kindle and highly recommend it!
post signature

4 comments :

  1. I love my Kindle! It has saved me so much money and shelf space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one thing I love about my Kindle. I had no idea how much I would save when I got it!

      Delete
  2. I got a kindle fire (because it was cheaper than a kindle) and it's been wonderful! I still prefer real books, but the kindle is great for trying new authors or taking several books on a trip without filling your bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, real books are still my favorite type too. Although I sure have been enjoying the good Kindle book deals I have been finding. :)

      Delete