ChiaoGoo TWIST 5 inch Interchangeable Needles and Cable Review

Friday, November 17, 2017


 
I love the ChiaoGoo TWIST 5 inch interchangeable needles! They have super smooth joins, wonderful lace tips, and I love how they are made from surgical grade stainless steel. Plus with the needle size laser imprinted on each needle it is easy for me to find the ones I need.
 
 
 
The matching TWIST interchangeable cables are also great to work with. They are red nylon-coated multi-strand cords that have just the right amount of body to them. They are very flexible and they really are memory free! They use a key to connect the cables to the tips. But I have found it easy to do, and I have had no trouble with them coming unconnected while knitting. And the holes used for the tightening key can also be used as a lifeline hole. 
 
 
 
 
I have also been really enjoying the great accessories that match this needle set. There are small cable join to large needle tip cable adapters, cable connectors, end stoppers, etc. (The end stoppers have already saved me once, and I am so glad I decided to get them!) And the stitch markers are a dream to use. They are snag free and easily glide along as I knit. I love the quality, style, and usability of this great interchangeable set, and I highly recommend them!
 
 
 
 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment