Nalbinding Needles Are Back!

Monday, May 29, 2023

I recently posted some new handmade nalbinding needles in my Etsy shop. And the are currently on sale at 20% off until June 23, 2023. It has been years since I was available to offer these in my shop, and I am very excited to have them back in stock again. I am currently offering them in White-Tail deer antler and in solid brass. Both of which have an an amazing look and feel to them. Plus the antler needles each have their own color and details. Making each one a beautifully unique tool, with no two being exactly the same.

Amazingly it is believed that nalbinding predates knitting by about a thousand years. It is a great project for someone who loves crafting with yarn, or someone who enjoys learning ancient styles of fiber arts before they are lost in history. 

Nalbinding also makes a great craft for taking on a trip since you don't have to worry about losing your place. And because of the way the fabric is made is does not unravel if dropped. Making it a great project to take with you on the go.







post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment