Tip Of The Day ~ Rabbit Water Bottles vs. Winter

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Above is a photo of my French Angora rabbit, Snowball, out exploring in the snow!!

If you are like me and have outdoor rabbits that don't have heated water bottles you probably know how hard it can be to keep drinkable, unfrozen, water out there for your rabbits. But if that is not hard enough, there are some water bottles that don't even seem to work outside at all in the cold of winter!! Not even for a minute!! One winter I found out the hard way when I would have to take my water bottle out to my rabbit and stand out there in the cold squeezing the water bottle by hand so my rabbit could drink!! But thankfully I found another kind of water bottle that works a lot better in the cold. They are not heated so they still freeze but they do work in the cold of winter!! They are 32 oz wide-mouth water bottle that is made from 25% more plastic than standard water bottles. I really like them and they work well!! If you would like to check them out you can see them for sale at Doctors Foster and Smith.

No comments :

Post a Comment