French Angora Bunnies

Tuesday, January 10, 2012


Above is a photo of Belle

I cant believe it is getting so close to spring already!! It probably wont be to long before I breed my rabbits and have cute little bunnies around here!! If you are interested in getting any bunnies feel free to email me at annedoug13579@gmail.com and let me know you are interested, and I will email you when I have bunnies available. My bunnies come with a 6-7 generation pedigree and are purebred French Angoras!! And the male I am planning on using for breeding this year has a amazingly thick coat!! And I am planning on breeding him to my female that is practically mat proof!! So I can't wait to see their bunnies coats!! If you would like more info or have any questions please feel free to email me!!

No comments :

Post a Comment