Ashford 16 Inch Rigid Heddle Loom Review

Monday, December 22, 2014

 
I love my 16 inch Ashford Rigid Heddle Loom! It is a wonderfully made loom and is really lovely. It is available in different sizes, 16 inch, 24 inch, 32 inch, and even 42 inch! One thing I liked about the 16 inch loom is even though it is not fold-able you can just put it in a large beach bag and take it with you.
 
  It arrived unfinished, which was nice because I could give it the same type of finish I put on my spinning wheel. It was not to hard to put together, and the easy warping design the Ashford rigid heddle loom has is wonderful! 
 
 Another great thing is even if you have a large floor loom a rigid heddle loom is still a great type to have. With it you are able to play around with new weaving ideas faster without doing a lot of warping. It is a great loom and I highly recommend it!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment