Peace, Be Still by Amanda Tero

Sunday, September 27, 2015


http://www.amazon.com/Peace-Be-Still-Amanda-Tero-ebook/dp/B01529P43G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441753988&sr=8-1&keywords=peace%2C+be+still+amanda+tero
 
 
Peace, Be Still is the story of 12 year old Keith, who is left in charge of the lighthouse and his two younger siblings when his dad must go out into the stormy night to help a ship. As the storm rages on, and waves pound against the lighthouse, fear threatens to overtake Keith. But he must keep the light burning and his siblings safe. But as time passes and his father has still not returned, will he be overtaken with fear or learn to rely on faith?
 
I normally do not read to many short stories, because most of the time I like books that are at least novella length. But I heard some great things about this story so I decided to give it a try, and I am very glad I did. It is a lovely story with a good plot. The characters were great and everything felt very real. And the details were nicely done and made the story even better. It was as if I could really hear the storm raging outside in the night. And even though it was a short story it felt complete and I enjoyed it.


 
 

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment