Special Deal on Spring Bunnies

Sunday, November 22, 2015

 
  
I am planning to offer a special deal for anyone interested in reserving their bunnies early. I breed purebred French Angoras with 7 generation pedigrees. The father will be from great show lines and is my best buck. I am planning on breeding soon and by reserving early people will get to save their place in line for picking their bunnies out, and get a special price of $45 each instead of my normal $65 each spring price. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. My email address is 
annedoug13579@gmail.com
 
Even if you are not into fiber, French Angoras are still such a wonderful rabbit breed. They are easier to groom than some of breeds of Angoras. And they would make lovely pets or breeders. If you want to start breeding French Angoras, or would like to add new bloodlines to your breeding program, bunnies with a long pedigree like this is a big plus.
 
The bunnies in the picture above are of my litter from last spring. I am planning on breeding the same pair of rabbits together again this year. So you can get a idea of what colors I may have available this coming spring from the picture above.
 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment