Personalized Nalbinding/Toothbrush Rug Needle Review

Friday, January 13, 2017

 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/230201336/wooden-needle-personalized-for?ref=shop_home_active_6
 
This is the best toothbrush rug needle I have ever had the privilege of owning! I thought the needle design was lovely, with it's nicely beveled eye and smooth teardrop shape. But little did I know how wonderfully it would work! It glides through the fabric so smoothly. Making it easy to use on my newest project. Personally I love this needle so much that it is the only needle I want to use on all of my rug and basket projects now. 
 
And it should last me a long time with the quality workmanship that was put into it. Plus I love how Pamela offers the option of having your new needle personalized. I had my name put on my needle, and it turned out beautifully! The wood burning showed up amazingly well on the white oak I chose, and the writing style was lovely. Pamela was also very nice and helpful with any questions I had, and she was wonderful to work with on my order. I highly recommend her Etsy shop to anyone who is looking for well made tools or beautiful finished rugs!
 
 
 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment