Paradise Fibers Flash Sale

Monday, April 23, 2018

https://www.paradisefibers.com/
 
Paradise Fibers is currently having a flash sale in store and online! Right now you can get 25% off of their amazing yarn and fiber!
Enter code: SAVE25 at checkout to get the savings.
But hurry because the sale is set to end 4-24-18.
This is one of my favorite places to shop for fiber, it comes nicely packaged and is oh so lovely! And the customer care is one of the best I have ever worked with. Once I ordered a fiber tool that happened to be out of stock, and they not only called me to let me know what was going on. But they bent-over backwards to make sure I was able to still get it. It is a wonderful company, and their section of fibers are great! From their silky banana fiber, to their soft squishy wool, they have some fun stuff.
 
 
 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment