Fiber Fun Month ~ Ashford Hand Carders Review

Thursday, December 4, 2014

http://www.paradisefibers.com/ashford-wool-handcards-pair-curved-back-standard-72-psi-cloth.html
Let me just start by saying I love my Ashford hand carders! They are very well made and arrived very nicely packaged. They do come unfinished but I was fine with that. Because that way I was able to give it the same type of finish I put on my spinning wheel. And screwing the handles on was so simple. I love how they look once finished. I know they will last for a long time and get a lot of use from me. And not only do they work with raw washed wool, but they can even be used to blend different colors. Plus they have a wonderful curved-back design that I believe makes them easier to use than a flat back design. The carders have stainless steel wire teeth on a rubber backing. I got the standard 72 point and it has been working wonderfully! If you are looking for a pair of well made and lovely hand carders I definitely recommend you check out the hand carders by Ashford
http://www.paradisefibers.com/ashford-wool-handcards-pair-curved-back-standard-72-psi-cloth.html
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment