Book Bag Review

Tuesday, September 22, 2015


 
 
I love my book bag I recently got from PinkInMind! The sides of the bag are very nicely stiffened, so it holds it's shape wonderfully. And the colors and prints of the fabric that was used in this book bag are just beautiful together. I love how it has a blue galaxy motif on the outside and a gold print for the lining. But one of my favorite things about it is the workmanship that went into it. The bag was made very well. It is really sturdy and the size of the bag is great. Big enough to hold a lot of things, without being huge and over sized. Plus the detachable bow on the side of the bag is the perfect finishing touch. This is the second time we have ordered from Annie at PinkInMind, and I highly recommend her shop! Annie is so friendly and has wonderful customer service too. If you would like to read a shop interview I did last year with Annie at PinkInMind just click here.
 
post signature

1 comment :