Free Knit and Crochet Patterns!

Friday, January 27, 2017

 
 
I love finding beautiful free patterns! Whether it is for knitting or crochet I am always on the look out for my next project. So I thought I would post links to some great free patterns below.
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Lacy Shawls
 
Small Talk Shawl 
(Crochet)
by Cheri McEwen 
 
  Kindness KAL Shawl 
 (Knit)
by Jaala Spiro 
 
 One Skein Summer Shawl 
 (Knit)
by Kat Oliver
 
I promise you pineapples
(Crochet)
by Justyna Kacprzak
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Mittens
 
Friendship Mittens
(Crochet)
by Lyn Robinson
 
Hippocampus (seahorse)
 (Knit)
By  Tori Seierstad
 
 The Secret (stranded) 
(Knit)
by Julie Hamilton  
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Cowls
 
  Bandana Cowl 
 (Knit)
by Purl Soho  
 
Abstract Leaves Cowl
 (Knit)
by Deb Mulder 
 
City Neckwarmer
 (Crochet)
by Donna M. Rutledge 
 
A Very Braidy Cowl
(Knit)
 by Maryse Roudier 
 
I'll Pack A Cowl for Rhinebeck
(Knit)
by Deb Jacullo

 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment